A New Hope SWBF2!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SWBF2 GamespyShutdown!

Go down

SWBF2 GamespyShutdown! Empty SWBF2 GamespyShutdown!

Post by Sed Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:45 pm

Hello all I am the owner of this site, this site was created because I was bored and had nothing else to do. I thought that my server should have a site since most game servers have there own sites, I can very well see there have been people on here. The game SWBF2(Star Wars Battlefront 2) was a legend game and was very fun and still is to some degree. The game was shutdown by gamespy back in May 2014 after that date the game was dead, however there have been people who were kind enough to bring the game back so players could still play online. The sectors that have been brought back are PC and PS2 version of the game. NOTE: More players play on PC but there are still some who play on the PS2 version of the game even some vets still play and may look familiar if you have played this game online. We also have the original Star Wars Battlefront from Lucas Arts that is also online on PS2 and PC both online. Go to www.swbfgamers.com to find out how to play online if you are interest.
Sed
Sed
Admin

https://swbf2hope.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum